Options Group, a global executive search firm, has been assisting the world’s top global and regional financial institutions in strategically growing their operations since the 1990s. With 13 offices globally, Options Group has followed and evolved with the markets over the past 20 years and has worked extensively and in confidence with many of the world’s largest and most successful investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers and proprietary trading firms.
Options Group is currently seeking an Associate Consultant with at least 2 years’ experience in IT/Quantitative recruiting to be based in the New York office on 121 E. 18th St.
- The candidate will be working directly for a Partner/ Senior Consultant at Options Group, specializing in the IT and Quantitative recruiting space. You must have experience in retained searches and be able to execute on Options Group’s retained mandates in the aforementioned spaces.
- Candidate will become familiar with Options Group’s database and software programs, and subsequently get introduced to a more technical understanding of finance across all sectors.
- He/she will coordinate with Options Group’s research department to ensure that all information is stored in the database efficiently.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. Technology-related major is preferred but not required.
- This is an opportunity to grow within a successful company, therefore the applicant should be looking to build a career with this firm.
- Must be able to multitask and handle pressure situations with calmness.
- Extremely high attention to detail with an organized mentality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Our business is client facing and the Associate must realize that he/she is representing Options Group in the market.
- Language skills are a plus, but not required.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Salary/benefits are negotiable.
<< go back to job listing