Options Group, a global executive search firm, has been assisting the world’s top global and regional financial institutions in strategically growing their operations since the 1990s. With 13 offices globally, Options Group has followed and evolved with the markets over the past 20 years and has worked extensively and in confidence with many of the world’s largest and most successful investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers and proprietary trading firms.
- Manage own requisition load and full life-cycle recruiting process across a functional group which can range from 20 - 80 openings at a given time
- Ability to assess talent against technical competencies and significant experience in recruiting for the following skill sets: Business Analysts, Project Management, Java, C#, C++ developers. Infrastructure Architect, Engineers, Operations, and other technology professionals.
- Capable of writing or enhancing job descriptions in order to make them more "market friendly"
- 2+ years of experience recruiting in Information Technology Contractor Staff Augmentation preferably in the Financial Services vertical
- Must be a self-starter and capable of multitasking
- Strong technology business acumen required
- Strong influencing and communication skills required
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor; ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to coach and develop other professionals
- Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and verbal written skills with ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
<< go back to job listing