Our trading Business Analyst group is looking to expand to follow business expansion plans and meet growing demands. We are looking for an experienced Cash Equity Business Analyst to cover various desks and different equity order flow types of the company's sell-side execution platform and our in-house order management applications.
The role includes a significant contribution to the company's front office systems and requires excellent understanding of cash equity industry workflows and involves in depth requirements gathering with either users, buy side client staff or through own research and conceptual designs.
Interaction will be with several internal teams in equities trading (front- and middle office) in Europe and US and various IT-teams based in London , Germany as well as with external technology staff and other internal teams such as legal, compliance and back office.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a hands-on BA to play an important role in system build-outs and enhancements and help to solve complex, but real-life front-office problems in the global cash equity trading space.
• Handle business requirements, demands of equity trading and middle office
• Design, specify, coordinate and deliver solutions to the business, working closely together with traders and development teams
• Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets and other brokers
• QA/Testing of new software developments
• Monitoring, administration and 2nd level support of the proprietary front-office sell-side equity order management systems, partly during US business hours
• Training of users and managing documentations
• Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading, middle office and back office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
• Deliver high level of service and quality
• Front-office experience in a cash equity trading environment
• Solid experience with equity OMSs
• Good knowledge in coordinating IT-projects and design of processes
• High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications with focus on equity trading market
• Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues
• Willingness to undertake business trips to London and NY
• Very good English
Want to be part of the team?
Apply at: email@example.com
or call Diana for any further question: 0049 (0)69 9719 4111 or 0049 (0)174 317 0359.