- Design and develop HR processes and procedures;
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers or promotions using human resources management system software
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations
- Inform potential applicant about facilities, operations, benefits and job or career opportunities in organization
- Work on Talent Management, HR Metrics, Statistics
- Extract & analyze data using a statistical tool (e.g., SPSS, R, Minitab) & Excel
- Use analytical techniques (e.g., decision trees, regression, unstructured data analysis) to analyze data.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration with 1 year of experience in offered or related occupation
- Experience in human resources business analysis, workforce forecasting, human capital research, developing & implementation of talent strategies, learning and development
- Experience with exposure to MS Project, Visio, MS Excel using manipulating large data sets, pivots, filtering, & sorting
- Experience with Encore to maintain employee & candidates database
- Skills required: SPSS, R, Minitab, MS Project, Visio, HR Metrics, Statistics, decision trees, regression, unstructured data analysis.
40 hours/week, Mon- Fri, 9:00am – 5:00pm
The Options Group Inc., 121 East 18th Street, New York, NY, 10003
<< go back to job listing