For our client a global investor we are looking for an Analyst / Associate to support their Debt Capital Markets activities in Germany.
You will be part of an international team and key to the restructuring and improvement activities of the Credit Task Force. The job includes but is not limited to:
• review of the current credit portfolio
• develop innovative financing structuring ideas
• improve the RAROC of the lending portfolio
• prepare investment team decisions
This is a unique opportunity to join an international successful team.
The ideal candidate has
• more than 2 years experience within a Debt Fund, Leveraged Finance, DCM or Debt/Restructuring advisory space
• good academic degree, fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications, strong financial and computer skills
• ability to think out-of-box, affinity towards developing own product solutions
• a high degree of emotional authority and intelligence and is a “self-starter”
• fluency in German and English