2018/2019 Global Financial Markets Overview & Compensation Report
Get the 2018/2019 Compensation Report from Options Group today.
Get answers to your top compensation questions, and learn the trends driving compensation well into 2019.
- Major themes that impacted global compensation in 2018
- Who, among the U.S., EMEA, and Asia, will be paid higher, lower, or the same versus last year
- What products are seeing the greatest demand for talent, globally
- Which regions and products are hiring mostly to replace talent, or are likely to see reductions in headcount
- Whether the buyside or sellside will see greater demand for talent going into 2019
- Between Fixed Income, Credit and Commodities, and Equities, which products are seeing moderate to high demand for
- How MiFID II impacted market activity in 2018
- In accordance with New York’s Salary History Ban Law, what questions are allowed or not allowed during interviews
conducted in New York City
- Top-level salary ranges paid out to Managing Directors, Directors, Vice Presidents, and Associates across the world
(The report is GDPR compliant)
- Where the who’s who of top performers landed up after leaving their top roles at prestigious firms
Bonus offer examples:
- Get answers to why people accepted, rejected, or stayed at their current firms. Higher comp? Bigger roles?
Different opportunities? Find out in the report!