To excel in relationship management and generate strong revenue streams in executive search. Your mission is to promote our recruiting capabilities together with the quality products and services of OGiQ as well as to provide the best talent solutions in our industry. It is our goal to become the best-in-class search and consulting provider for our clients. We offer cutting-edge technology for search, intelligence, and talent management with the highest cost-to-benefit ratio. Our Recruiters are at the forefront of leading the firm to superior financial results, client management, and professional development and training. The Recruiter holds a critical role within the firm and is not only responsible for their own success, but has increased responsibility for the success of their team and the entire firm.
- Seeks, interviews, assesses, reference checks and places professionals that completely satisfy the client requirements.
- Builds networks and sales prospect pool through careful research, and networking.
- Takes personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and productivity targets as defined by managers and assists the rest of the recruiting team to reach their goals.
- Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
- Communicates with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters (conference calls, etc…)
- Plays an active role in developing goals for new Recruiters though leadership and guidance.
- Is knowledgeable on how to use databases (ensures database integrity/data quality).
- Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist the recruiters in growing their candidate pools.
- Continuously explores new prospects and business leads to assist the sales team to grow their client pools.
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Diligently pursues a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of your division, your core competencies/skill sets, and our company as a whole.
- Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
- Adheres to and enforces all policies, protocol, and procedures set forth by Options Group.
- Complies with established Quality Management Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Contributes to the streamlining of research support by filing requests via OGIQ request forms.
Key behaviours/requirements for success
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; and the ability to assist and potentially lead others.
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn, OG Database.