2023/2024 Global Financial Markets Overview & Compensation Report
Like what you see?
Wall Street's most trusted pay data report for C-Suite and global HR executives, Options Group’s comprehensive annual reports are critical tools for hiring and compensation decision makers.
Wall Street’s most trusted pay data report for C-Suite and global HR executives, Options Group’s comprehensive annual reports are critical tools for hiring and compensation decision makers.
In 2023, the year was marked by highly differentiated bank revenues. This bifurcation of revenue resulted in widened, and on average, flat year-on-year compensation ranges. A tough trading environment, limited talent pools in certain divisions, and high costs of replacement hiring may result in managers allocating bonuses in terms of retention over revenue.
Inquire below to receive a free preview of the report and to purchase your essential guidance for hiring and compensation decisions for 2024.
The 2023/2024 Global Overview & Compensation Report covers every aspect of the hiring equation, including:
- Top-level salary ranges paid out to Managing Directors, Directors, Vice Presidents, and Associates across the world in FICC, Equities, Investment Banking, Electronic Markets, Quantitative Strategy, Risk, Compliance, IT, Digital Assets (cryptocurrency), ESG, and Private Wealth Management
- Year-over-year compensation comparison data revealing which finance executives in U.S., EMEA, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India, and Australia will be paid higher, lower, or the same versus last year
- High-profile executive moves of the “Who’s Who” in finance with titles, current, and prior firms; Offer examples and motives behind accepted, rejected, and countered offers
- Global hiring heat map of forecasted activity, including which regions and product areas will see high activity, headcount reductions, replacement hires, or no activity
- Exclusive insights for 2024 global hiring and compensation trends according to key Options Group personnel and internal survey data
- Top global firms’ revenue data comparing Q1-Q3 2023 vs. FY 2022 in FICC, Equities, and Investment Banking