OGiQ’s primary role is to be the catalyst for growth to leverage the firm’s recruiting and strategy professionals in providing unique, value‐added advice, products and human talent management solutions to our clients. OGiQ is additionally responsible for developing Options Group’s intellectual capital and proprietary products, advanced analytical tools, and databases used to provide these solutions. OGiQ operates as the central repository and clearinghouse for the firm’s market and competitive information.
- Works with Options Group partners to successfully provide research requests.
- Helps leverage deep insights into the external business\talent landscape to build and drive effective executive search strategy (market research).
- Liaises with internal competitive intelligence team to provide clients with candidate identification, market mapping, or compensation metrics.
- Prepares business development materials/presentations on an as needed basis using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe
- Pro/Nitro Pro 9, among other tools. Including but not limited to Status Reports, Bio Books and Business Overviews.
- Helps to collect & collate compensation information for individual searches and our year‐end compensation review.
- Maintains all pertinent data in OG Database.
- Updates OG Database with all market trends and industry moves reported in news publications.
- Works with internal competitive intelligence team to develop and enhance specific practice areas.
- Financial services knowledge highly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a lean, entrepreneurial, and global environment.
- Must be able to multi‐task, handle pressure situations with calmness, and work in a collaborative environment.
- Direct and transparent approach to communication; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness; effective prioritizing.
- Must be self‐motivated.
- High attention to detail with an organized mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), LinkedIn, Bloomberg Terminal.